Thursday, October 25, 2007

Wybory 2007! Making our mark on the Polish democratic republic



My French roommate, Isabelle, recently acquired her Polish citizenship. So here we are right before she went in to vote on Sunday, October 21.

I plan to write my next Winona Daily News article about Polish democracy, so stay tuned. In the meantime, check out one my sources, (this BBC article) which I think made a pretty audacious statement on the eve of the election. Would the New York Times ever do something like this? I don't think so.

2 comments:

hvr said...

I'm officially a loyal reader to your blog. Erin-Wan-dan-go just gave me the link a couple of hours ago, so I read all the posts and you're at the top of my bookmarks.

Maybe someday I'll be more than a voyeur reading your blog (minus the sexual innuendo), and we'll have a talk. I think that would be great. That won't happen before November 10 (my doomsday aka GRE test date aka booo).

I love you more than many things on this planet... and I hope to keep in contact,

Love,

Holly

annie... said...

check out pani annie's latest post.

I'm glad I was there. Great job Isa!