Thursday, January 3, 2008

an insufficient update

I have made four (soon to be six) border crossings and have celebrated multiple holidays since the last time I posted. There needs to be an über-comprehensive post to bring y'all and myself up to speed with recent events STAT! (Notice the suggestion of German creeping into my vocabulary. That was my subtle way of reveal that I am taking in Vienna at the moment.)

In the meantime, here is the link to my most recent WDN article, published on December 25th. That makes me feel a little honored, quite frankly.

And while you're at it, you might as well check out the online magazine Apuntes, which published a piece I wrote on Spanish-English literary translation in their "Otoño-Invierno 2007" issue. Let's hear it for the functionality of a Sarah Lawrence theoretical essay.

No comments: